2021 JEFFCO CTC YOUTH DATA REPORT
Jeffco CTC uses data to select strategies and track progress. We create a detailed report every 2 years outlining key issues facing youth in Jefferson County, Colorado, including prevalent risk and protective factors.
Key data sources include:
- Jefferson County Healthy Kids Colorado Survey Data.
- Annual Jeffco Teens Town Hall, held each February.
- Jeffco Teens input sessions, held on an as-needed basis.
Other data sources include:
- 2021 survey of Jefferson County adults, Jefferson County Health Opinions Survey.
- Colorado Drug Overdose Dashboard.
Jeffco CTC complies by best practices regarding data collection & release as described in our Data Management Plan (DMP)
Keep an eye out for our 2023 Data Report coming early 2023!